killing my memory problems
Deuce with pleasant Asian.
After posting this, I realized that there are many pet options in the photo. I don't have to explain my art.
Ah, friendship.
My photo is gone :-(
That one wasn't me!
Oh crap. Did I do it? I don't think I did. But if I did, I'm really sorry.
Birdy proves conclusively that it is possible to emasculate a female dog.
Leslie's got erased so we can only imagine what she had lined up for us. Chuck wins with Birdy in a sweater.
Apparently I do have to explain my art to you.
Deuce with pleasant Asian.
ReplyDeleteAfter posting this, I realized that there are many pet options in the photo. I don't have to explain my art.
ReplyDeleteAh, friendship.
ReplyDeleteMy photo is gone :-(
ReplyDeleteThat one wasn't me!
ReplyDeleteOh crap. Did I do it? I don't think I did. But if I did, I'm really sorry.
ReplyDeleteBirdy proves conclusively that it is possible to emasculate a female dog.
ReplyDeleteLeslie's got erased so we can only imagine what she had lined up for us. Chuck wins with Birdy in a sweater.
ReplyDeleteApparently I do have to explain my art to you.
Delete