killing my memory problems
Sorry the challenge is so late again today. Turns out trying to put a house on the market is an enormous pain in the rear. Who knew?!
In my country. Candy is cough drop. And water is vodka.
Oh - and I didn't know you were selling your house!
Yeah, I guess there was mostly baby talk during your visit.
Way too dull/depressing to cover here. Talk to Chuck -- I think he knows the full scoop. If all else fails, ask Mom.
Wendy's dum-dum's win the candy day.
I'll admit it this once, this is not my best work, despite my excellent color palette.
Sorry the challenge is so late again today. Turns out trying to put a house on the market is an enormous pain in the rear. Who knew?!
ReplyDeleteIn my country. Candy is cough drop. And water is vodka.
ReplyDeleteOh - and I didn't know you were selling your house!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I guess there was mostly baby talk during your visit.
DeleteWay too dull/depressing to cover here. Talk to Chuck -- I think he knows the full scoop. If all else fails, ask Mom.
ReplyDeleteWendy's dum-dum's win the candy day.
ReplyDeleteI'll admit it this once, this is not my best work, despite my excellent color palette.
Delete