Kent, brings up a good point though, about how I, as an art history major, should probably declare who won each day. And come up with the best overall picture award. No problem. I'll do it.
In that case, let the record reflect that I, for one, took a brand new photograph for each challenge and didn't rely on any I'd taken in the past. Sure, it was my challenge, but I'm just saying I should win every day.
Judging will commence once this project ends or if I get bored at work, possibly sooner. In the spirit of the contest I will try intermittently delete photos as part of the judging process.
I got this calendar from a printing company. It has my name worked into every month's picture.
ReplyDeleteBrent, I am jealous of your calendar. And I really liked Kent's Day 28.
ReplyDeleteEach and every day, my pictures are the best ones.
DeleteBrent, your friend is kind of a jerk. He has nice pictures though. Some days.
DeleteKent, brings up a good point though, about how I, as an art history major, should probably declare who won each day. And come up with the best overall picture award. No problem. I'll do it.
DeleteIn that case, let the record reflect that I, for one, took a brand new photograph for each challenge and didn't rely on any I'd taken in the past. Sure, it was my challenge, but I'm just saying I should win every day.
DeleteJudging will commence once this project ends or if I get bored at work, possibly sooner. In the spirit of the contest I will try intermittently delete photos as part of the judging process.
DeleteHey! I forgot to do yesterday's. Until.....now.
ReplyDeleteWendy, I accidentally deleted your post. Sorry (frowny face).
ReplyDeleteFixed it!
ReplyDeleteWendy, Kent prefers the word "monster," but of course you are right.
ReplyDeleteI don't see how any of this is even debatable. I have Oprah on my side.
ReplyDeleteBrent wins the name contest. Suck it Oprah.
ReplyDeleteBrent's is all pixelated....
Delete